The girls pulled out the Halloween costumes a few days ago. They were both partially fond of the clown costumes.. why I'm not sure, but personally I think it's because they are both a bit clowny and goofy themselves so dressing as clowns suits them both well. I personally can't wait for Halloween. I'm a Halloween nut and I'm proud to admit it. :) I have part of the Halloween decorations up and the rest are going up slowly. They are mostly ghosts along with a few gargoyles. It is the best all time holiday.. that is just my opinion so please don't get offended. Last year we dressed my cat Spooky up in a pumpkin costume. We were thinking of taking him out for trick or treating this year, but then again he's black so maybe not. lol
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. ~ Izaak Walton
September 28, 2010
Time to play dress up
The girls pulled out the Halloween costumes a few days ago. They were both partially fond of the clown costumes.. why I'm not sure, but personally I think it's because they are both a bit clowny and goofy themselves so dressing as clowns suits them both well. I personally can't wait for Halloween. I'm a Halloween nut and I'm proud to admit it. :) I have part of the Halloween decorations up and the rest are going up slowly. They are mostly ghosts along with a few gargoyles. It is the best all time holiday.. that is just my opinion so please don't get offended. Last year we dressed my cat Spooky up in a pumpkin costume. We were thinking of taking him out for trick or treating this year, but then again he's black so maybe not. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment