October 30, 2010

Even angels fall from grace sometimes..

Went to dinner at my brothers. Pizza and wings along with talk about the old times. :) There's nothing like spilling secrets to ones parents about thy childhood knowing now that your too old to get punished for it. lol My nephew Joshua gave me a burned copy of Paranormal Activity, since I haven't seen the first one yet. :) My youngest nephew Spencer gave me a candy cane.. from last year!! hehe
Then I came home and found out that someone I ♥ very much is in the hospital. You are in my thoughts and prayers, Mike. I called and texted his phone as soon as I found out. Much to my dismay I got no response. I spoke with a friend of his, Heather, and found out his phone is broken and the reason as to why he was in the hospital. There is no clue as to when he is getting out of the hospital. Please get better and come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment