I still have a few things to put into the bag. I'm actually hoping to buy a new bag with pockets to put stuff in and with alot more room. When I write I will light a few candles and when I get stuck I like looking at the flame for a bit. I tend to get idea's by doing that. Weird I know, but hey that's how I roll. :)
So far my bag consists of..
So far my bag consists of..
* A large bottle of hand sanitizer * Pens with green, red, blue, black and purple ink * Yellow highlighters * Calculator * MP3 player with tunes on it, a slow and fast mix * Dictionary/ Thesaurus* Writing notebook with my 2010 story info in it * Daily word count calendar * Index cards * Large spiral notebook to write the story in.
My story as of now is about a gal named Leandra Batista. If you have ever been on Second Life then you will know about some of the things that will be in the story. The guy with her is Erik Heart, who is a club owner, Lea's a waitress at the club. [Hey it's MY story so pphhttppp!!] It's a Gothy love story so to speak lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment