Last night I watched two of the Booth Brother's movies. "The Possessed" and "Children of the Grave". Both movies were absolutely fantastic.. I'm in awe and speechless..
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anywhoo I went to a ghosty meeting tonight. The Phantom Finders on Meetup. The meeting was fantastic! I met some lovely people and enjoyed wonderful pics and evps! The energy at the meeting was so peaceful and calm. I rather enjoyed it. Rochester Phantom Finders Meetup Group recently did an investigation and "ghost hunt" at the Main Street Armory on Oct. 16th. They had also invited several other local paranormal groups to join them. The free local "INSIDER" newspaper got wind of it and sent a reporter and cameraman in for the "hunt". I have a copy of it :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'm watching Celebrity ghost stories on the Biography channel. Tracy nelson is on right now talking about the home she lived in when she was 17. She lived in Errol Flynns old house. Wow Errol Flynn was a rather unsavory character lol 15 year old mistress and a two way mirror on the ceiling where his buddies could go into the attic to watch him fool around with the young girl. I never was an Flynn fan lol. Bloody pervert. :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
I'm watching Celebrity ghost stories on the Biography channel. Tracy nelson is on right now talking about the home she lived in when she was 17. She lived in Errol Flynns old house. Wow Errol Flynn was a rather unsavory character lol 15 year old mistress and a two way mirror on the ceiling where his buddies could go into the attic to watch him fool around with the young girl. I never was an Flynn fan lol. Bloody pervert. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment