November 07, 2010

Work was good. I worked on Markdowns all morning. I love markdowns. I love doing them.  When you work on them you find out before everyone else what is getting marked down and you can stash it to buy it on Friday. lol I'm good at hiding stuff until Friday.
The Munchkins spent the night last night. Morgan went to a birthday party and came home with a small goody bag with some random make up. Silver and pink nail polish were used immediately. My nails are silver and black. Every other nail is silver and the rest are black. Dorky, yep I know, but I like it. 
Last night I worked on the NaNoWriMo for a bit then I started to work on my Book of Shadows. It feels good to work on it. Very calming a peaceful. It's in a black book. As I write things down I'll be adding a pic here and there. Herbs as well. My old Book was a bit damaged and colored in by a baby. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment