November 21, 2015

Flash Fiction: One dark cold night I saw...

Write something starting with "One dark cold night I saw.. " doesn't matter how long it is, just do it!

One dark cold night I saw a shadow move across the moon , nervously I hurried across the yard racing toward the closed front door.

Before I could unlock the door I heard a movement behind me, a hand was placed on my shoulder, I spun around and screamed and came face to face with a man.

He was tall dark and handsome... his clothing was all black and his hair was long, well past his broad, muscular shoulders.

He wore a  leather jacket over a  black  silk shirt and black leather pants and boots to match.
He smiled at me and said "I'm afraid I'm lost.. May I come in?"

I of course let him in and my life hasn't been the same since.

No comments:

Post a Comment