I have noticed that the older I get the more introverted I have become. Mind you I have no problem being around people for a while, just not a long period of time. I can do a few hours then I will need to retreat to my own domain for some quiet down time. I just really enjoy and need my quiet time. I love being alone.
When I’m alone everything is peaceful and I don’t feel obligated to speak to anyone. I do so at my own leisure. When I’m around people I feel like I have to talk to others… not talking is not an option when I’m around people.
Another thing that happens when I’m around other people is my mind starts to over flow with thought’s and idea’s of what to talk about. That overflow of thoughts makes it hard for me to have conversations at times and I get tongue tied and anxious.
When I’m alone I have no obligations, I can do what I want and when I want. I can watch what I want and when I want. Most of all I can do everything with a mind that is quiet and not overflowing with thoughts. Contentment is another word that comes to mind when I’m alone.
When I’m alone everything is peaceful and I don’t feel obligated to speak to anyone. I do so at my own leisure. When I’m around people I feel like I have to talk to others… not talking is not an option when I’m around people.
Another thing that happens when I’m around other people is my mind starts to over flow with thought’s and idea’s of what to talk about. That overflow of thoughts makes it hard for me to have conversations at times and I get tongue tied and anxious.
When I’m alone I have no obligations, I can do what I want and when I want. I can watch what I want and when I want. Most of all I can do everything with a mind that is quiet and not overflowing with thoughts. Contentment is another word that comes to mind when I’m alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment