February 03, 2018

Burgers in the closet.. where's the damn pie?

Heather Reeves Gilliland sat up in her bed screaming at the top of her lungs. The sounds of foot steps could be heard running down the hallway toward her room. Her new roommates barged in through the door both were panting and holding sawed off shot guns.
Dean looked around and then down at his roomie in her bed, the blankets were pulled up over her head. "Heather... what's wrong?"
Sam looked around the room and then leaned backwards out the door and looked down the hall. He stepped next to his brother and shrugged. "Do you smell cheeseburgers?"
Dean smiled "I wonder if there's pie..."
"I saw someone in my room... make him go away please!!"
Sam sat on the edge of the bed and tugged the blanket down from her head. "Heather there is no ghost here..."
"Sam.. he's in the closet. Make him go away!" Heather peeked over the blanket at him with pleading eyes.
Dean opened the closet door and sighed. "Get the hell out of the damn closet!"
Cas stepped out and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. "Sorry I needed someplace quiet to eat, I knew if you got the scent of my burger you might try to make me give it to you, and then of course I would because you're my friend. This closet was the farthest I could get from your room on this floor...."
Sam threw his hands in the air and went back to his room, Heather sat up staring wide eyed at the man in the trench coat in her closet and Dean went looking for pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment