March 29, 2018

Vaseline and the tricks it can be used for in beauty


Here are a few things I do with this wonderful concoction...

1. Put eye shadow on and then dab some Vaseline on the powder for an eye gloss.

2. Vaseline works great over lipstick as a gloss. I usually get a small container and put some Vaseline in it so I can carry it in my purse or pocket.

3. Before you go to bed smother your hands with Vaseline and put on a pair of cotton gloves. In the morning you hands will be soft and smooth.

4. Brush a dark powder eye shadow onto eyelids and smooth a dab of Vaseline on top; this will make it cream shadow instantly.

5. Use cheapest petroleum jelly and old washcloth dampened with very warm water to remove heavy eye make up.

6. I also use Vaseline on my feet at night, I smother my feet with Vaseline and put on a pair of cotton socks.

Sure styling your hair with Vaseline is good, but it’s also difficult to get out of the hair. Take a paper towel and blot as much of the Vaseline from the hair as possible onto the paper towel. Do not rub as this can damage the hair.

Take some cornstarch and cover the spots of Vaseline with it. Once you do this wash your hair with warm water and a good clarifying shampoo. You might have to wash your hair twice to make sure everything is out of your hair. Make sure you use a good conditioner in your hair as the shampoo could dry your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment