April 10, 2018

I burn food in my dreams too... Yeesh

There's a saying in my house that my nieces started years ago. "You know Lala's cooking when the smoke detector goes off." Every time I cook something the bloody detector goes off.. even if there's no smoke around to set the darn thing off!
Well I had a totally bizarre dream a few days ago and it's one that I've had before. I dreamed that the smoke detector outside my bedroom door was going off and a shadow of a person stood in front of it literally screaming at "There's no smoke here you idiot.. why are you going off.. there's no smoke!!"
  I woke up and looked around my room. That comment "There's no smoke here you idiot.. why are you going off.. there's no smoke!!" is something I say to the detectors a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment