April 17, 2018

New beauty routine & Make up tips

My favorite make up tips..

~ Normally I don't use the creamy eye shadow, but I read that if you apply it to your lids then you will have a fresh out of the shower look. I usually wear the darker colors and have found that I am liking the neutral shades more than I do the dark ones.  
~ When applying mascara, only apply it to the top lashes. This will give you a cleaner look. I only use Moodstruck Epic Mascara. This mascara makes my lashes look fuller and amazing!

 ~ Apply a luminizer under your concealer to make your eyes look more vibrant. Touch à la mode Cream to Powder Luminizer is an amazing luminizer. ~ At one time I stopped using foundation, because of how heavy it felt on my face. Once I started using the foundation from Younique I have been using it almost daily! The Mineral Touch Foundation is amazing. You put it on and you can't feel it at all. Also when it dries it's a powder!
~ This one I have come to love. Using a green eyeliner pencil will brighten your eyes and it will counteract the redness in your eyes. I have always used black eyeliner which as it turns out makes the eyes look smaller than they really are. White eyeliner makes your eyes appear bigger as well.
~ I'm also using a skin brightener to try to get my skin back to a healthy glow and to even out my skin tone. I've found that the older I'm getting the more uneven my skin tone is as well as the texture of my skin is rough, despite the amount of lotions I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment