May 23, 2018

Allure's Beauty Box

My newest beauty box came from Allure. This time it was filled with some fantastic facial products and some amazing  lip tint.

There was Wander Beauty Baggage Claim gold eye masks. I used one of these and my skin felt soft and I have to say it looked a bit better.

Kendra Dry Oil Control Spray is a medium hold hair spray. It has a pleasant smell to it and works well taming frizzies.

First Aid Beauty's Hello Fab is  coconut skin smoothie primer moisturizing lotion. it has a peach tint to it and leaves a hint of shimmer behind. 

St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse is a self tanner that literally looks like it's water in a bottle. I took a shower and used some of it and found that my skin has a bronzy glow to it.

L'oreal's Ever Pure hair mask is for damaged hair. This is a hair sheet mask, you pull the sheet our and wrap your hair up in it. I can't wait to try this out.

CLE melting lip powder is an amazing product. Yep I gave it a try! In the bottle it's a powder, but once you put it on your lips it's a liquid. I love it!

Get your own Allure Beauty Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment