So now you can get alcohol at Bill Gray's restaurant! How great is that??
From what I could see from where I was sitting the walls are lined with televisions with sports playing on each one. lol
I had a basket of tater tots and hot sauce. I just love their hot sauce and can eat it on anything!
We got ice cream after the meal and my mum complained because the service was really bad. The manager ended up coming out and spending the rest of the night in the ice cream section. lol
From what I could see from where I was sitting the walls are lined with televisions with sports playing on each one. lol
I had a basket of tater tots and hot sauce. I just love their hot sauce and can eat it on anything!
We got ice cream after the meal and my mum complained because the service was really bad. The manager ended up coming out and spending the rest of the night in the ice cream section. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment