May 29, 2018

Moving on...


I've been moving onto a healthier lifestyle as of late. I'm trying to get more sleep, drinking more water and doing some serious detoxing and cleansing.
 
When it comes to sleep I have been taking some Melatonin and an allergy pill an hour before bed time. I have found that the older I get the less sleep I am getting. I usually go to bed around 8pm every night, but end up falling asleep around midnight or so.

I have always been a heavy water drinker just not straight water like I really need to. I have always had coffee and or tea or water flavoring mixed in. Now I'm aiming to drink 9 large bottles of water a day. I'm currently on my 3rd bottle and it's almost 5:30. lol

I'm trying to cut out the sugars and have been eating a lot of fruits and veggies. I'm using a Coconut Cleanse by NutritionWorks. I bought it at my work last week and just started using it. lol Since I just started this cleanse I don't feel any different, but I'm sure I will in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment