June 03, 2018

Totally not cool SPN writer's.. shame on you!!

Ya know I'm pretty mellow when it comes to what the SPN writer's are doing. I've had my fair share of unspoken issues with what they're doing, but as I mentioned.. they are unspoken.
 I refuse to come across as a disgruntled fan.. Ye Gods there's enough of those in the fandom already. 

 I'm watching the Unfinished Business episode in season 13 and I'm at the part where the AU Kevin Tran blows folks up. Jack protects Mary with his wings. 
Good boy Jack! I always knew he was going to walk the straight and narrow and be a part of the Winchester family. 

Here's the thing that pisses me off to no end.... Kevin used Crowley's quote! 
"Even when I lose, I win." 

He told Jack.. "Even if you win, you still lose." NO that's Crowley's quote, you can't cut it out of season 12's finale and use it in this season.. it's NOT cool at all!

Maybe it's just me and I'm too sensitive to this.. hell I'm still upset that they killed Crowley off, but I find that very disrespectful to Mark Sheppard for them to use that line. I see that as a slap in the face to him.

Kevin Tran may have said it, but it will always be Mark Sheppard aka Crowley's line. Mark came up with that line and has shirts done with that line on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment