September 11, 2018

Do you have an Emergency bag?

You're going to laugh and I don't care.. OK maybe I do, but I won't let it get to me. LOL Do you remember when Stephen King's movie "The Stand" came out and the world was turned upside down and inside out? OK really it turned to hell in a hand basket, but I was trying some thing new.

So sue me... No really don't sue me I have nothing to give you... lol

That movie made me realize that anything can happen at any time. Then I began to realize that if anything were to ever happen then I wouldn't be even close to being able to deal with it. So I started my own emergency bag and have been adding things to it for years.

Right now I have a few things in the tan canvass carry on suitcase. I have been putting things in and taking things out as well because of expiration dates. I have a few things of sentimental value, photo's and what not, but there's other important stuff in there.

Here's a list of what I have in there so far...

~ A small amount of cash and a few coins, mostly quarters.
~ 3 flashlights with batteries.. 2 small and 1 big one.
~ 2 decks of playing cards
~ 1 deck of Uno cards
~ 1 big bottle of hand sanitizer
~ Large zip lock bag with samples of shampoo, conditioner and body wash
~ 1 bottle of honey
~ 1 box of PG Tips tea bags
~ 3 Spare cell phone chargers
~ Can opener
~ Silverware
~ 2 Emergency kits
~ Empty journal with pens

What's in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment