September 07, 2018

Music heals the soul!

Image may contain: sky
I've had some folks give me grief over some of the music that I post on here. "Girl, You are supposed to be PAGAN and you're posting Amazing Grace and Hallelujah.. you know those are CHRISTIAN songs right??" Yes I DO know that those are Christian songs.. so what?? SO WHAT??
Those are two amazingly beautiful songs. Like almost all of the music around the world, these songs make my heart smile, hell my heart is filled with love and they bring tears to my blue eyes! I listen to what touches my soul, these two songs do that. That's what GOOD music does.. it touches your very soul! 
I listen to Christmas music too, I grew up on that stuff and ya know what? I can still be a Pagan gal and still love Christmas music! I have a healthy respect for music of all genres. Hell I even listen to death metal... my nephew Josh introduced me to that. Open your mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment