September 24, 2018

My 50 million business...

If I had 50 million dollars at my disposal then I would first contact the people on the list to help me out. Then I would look for a big plot of land in the mountains somewhere and open a ski lodge named "The Christmas Corner Lodge" where it's decorated for Christmas all year around. 
Lights will line the roof and the balcony railings along with garlands. On either side of the lodge would be rows of cottages that could be rented, there would be rooms inside as well that could be rented. Lights would line the cottage roofs. 

My hotel would be pet friendly and there would be a pet area where the pets could get dropped off for a few hours while their owners skied. Each room would be decorated and would have a small kitchenette in it with a mini fridge and microwave as well as a coffee pot and holiday mugs. 
There would be a gazebo on the grounds over looking a lake where couples could get married, there would be large conference rooms and large rooms that could be used for reunions or other gatherings.
I would use locally made supplies, soaps and other supplies from local crafts people. All of the fruit and veggies would be locally grown as well as the jams and jellies and honey. 
There would also be a bakery on the main floor just off of the restaurant where fresh pastries will be made daily. 

There would also be a gift shop where we would have our own hot cocoa and coffee mugs made. We would also have other gifts that were copyrighted by the hotel and also other vendors would be able to come in and sell their locally made goods there.
Everyone, OK almost everyone, loves Christmas. It's a magical time of the year that always makes a person feel happy. I think with this hotel I would have a fairly good chance at making it a good business as long as I have the right people working with me and we are all on the same page with it.

During the snow less months there would be hiking in the mountains and I would make sure to have a lake near by so that I could have boats and other water craft that could get rented out! I could have a stable with horses so folks could go horse back riding, etc... the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment