October 10, 2018

Do you use Vaseline after showers?



http://www.vaseline.us/product/petroleum-jelly/vaseline-jelly.htmlWhen I was little my mum used to rub us down with Vaseline after our showers and baths. My four step siblings refused to do it, but we 5 from her and my father did it nightly. It was a very good routine for us and soon we started doing it on our own. There was a tub of Vaseline in both bathrooms and one in their bedroom. When I started working and carrying a purse I carry a rather large tub of it in my purse so I have it on me at all times. I've found that it really comes in handy. As I got older I still do it, but not so much during the summer because I tend to feel hot and sticky and just uncomfortable. I found that by putting my Vaseline in the fridge while in the shower it makes me feel a little better and cooler. Growing up we used to rub our feet with it and put clean socks on once a week. This is a tradition that I have continued on with and got my nieces into doing it as well. I use Jergens self tanning lotion as well, but the Vaseline is a nightly staple. Jergens goes on before I leave for work and after a week I have a healthy glow.


No comments:

Post a Comment