October 22, 2018

Geesh Louise!


Image may contain: 4 people, textWhen I was growing up I never learned how to contour the face. I learned how to apply make up in Seventeen magazine. I'm totally serious, everything I learn was found among the pages of that magazine!

I learned how to apply mascara without jabbing the brushed wand into your eyes.. yes I did that numerous time, I'm surprised I can still see.

I learned about the angle of my face and how to apply blush for my round face shape.

I learned various techniques to applying eye shadow and eyeliner.

I did not learn how to contour! I need Jeremy Renner to come teach me how to contour!

I also never learned how to do my eyebrows. I have a brow pencil and a kit, but never learned how to do them.

It appears that I really have a lot to learn about make up application these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment