October 06, 2018

Rose hip oil

Image result for purifect rosehip oil
I love trying new beauty products, but I what I don't love is when I have a bad reaction to the products. I tried a face serum from my work and the serum made my face all red and blotchy. Huge sad face right here. 

My main to go right now is my Rose hip oil with Vitamin C. My face feels better and looks better. I'm not 100% red free, but it's clearing up slowly. 
This oil smells amazing and it literally absorbs into my skin which is the best. 

I dislike the oils that you rub onto your skin and you have a greasy layer of oil on your skin and your skin looks greasy and yucky and it also looks disgusting... especially when out in public, like at work.


Rose hip oil facts

This oil is a powerful skin-rejuvenator and minimizes signs of aging.
It also helps to lighten sun spots and acne scars and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Vitamin E moisturizes, improves elasticity and fortifies the skin with antioxidants.
There's a bunny on the back of the bottle and that means this product is Cruelty free!!

******




No comments:

Post a Comment