November 02, 2018

What are some things that make you dislike someone immediately?

Normally I try my hardest to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when I meet them. Never judge a book by it's cover right? Once I get to know them and see how they treat other's then my opinions will begin to take shape.

Especially when I see how they treat their elders, children and pets. Those three things are what I have no problem judging someone on. If you don’t treat them right then we will definitely NOT get along.
Elders should be respected and cared for. They cared for you when you were unable to care for yourself. 
* Children should be loved and protected from the worlds monsters. They didn't ask to be brought into the world. 
* Pets should be loved unconditionally as they love us. If I see someone neglect a pet I have no problem picking that pet up and take him or her home with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment