December 03, 2018

My favorite Christmas movies

Once those holiday movies hit the Hallmark channel I can be found glued to them. I have a few that I really like, but not many. Mind you I like them all, but there are a few that I can watch over and over again and not get bored with them. 

1. Thomas Kinkades Christmas Cottage has to be my all time favorite ever. I am a huge fan of his artwork and this story stars one of my all time favorite actors.. Jared Padalecki as young Thomas Kinkade.

2. White Christmas is another favorite. I love the musical aspect of the movie. I can listen to Bing Crosby sing for hours and never get bored of hearing his voice. I actually watch this movie on Netflix a few times every month all year round.

3. The Polar Express is another favorite. I watch this every year. The animation and music are wonderful and they play a song sung by Bing Crosby!

4. I love watching the movies with Lacey Chabert. She has starred in so many Hallmark Christmas movies that they have all become my favorites. 

5. The Christmas Card is one of them. I am a big fan of John Newton's. It's about a man who was serving in Afghanistan who received a Christmas card while stationed overseas. He set out to find the woman who wrote the card and letter to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment