December 13, 2018

What are your Christmas Likes and Dislikes??


Pixabay photo

   ~ My Likes List ~
  
1 .Christmas Lights : I love Christmas lights and keep them up in my bedroom all year long. 
  2. Stockings : We have our stockings up at the moment, and there are a few gifts in them. Mom and I are good at not peeking. The pup has a few things in his already and so do the cats. 
  3. Christmas Tree : Every year we alternate between a real one and a fake one. I love the smell of real ones, but hate vacuuming up the pine needles and finding them months later scattered across the floor! I have a small one in my bedroom that stays up year round with only lights on it.
  4. Hallmark movies : The holiday movies began around the middle of November I believe. So far I haven't seen my favourite one.. "The Christmas Card". That channel is on 24/7 this time of the year.
5. Snow Days : On my days off I will go in the backyard with the pup and we'll run around for a bit, he's not big on being cold and wet, and I can't stay outside for very long due to my asthma so it works out for us. lol.
6. Holiday Music : It's been playing on the radio since the middle of November and I've been listening to it ever since. I have had music on my MP3 player year round. I listen to it when I'm baking cookies.
    7. The Polar Express Movie : This has become a tradition to watch the movie on Christmas Eve with mugs of hot cocoa and popcorn. 
 8. Winter Festivals : The local garden factories all have random holiday festivals that I love going to. One even had a reindeer there that you could feed carrots too and Santa sat on a throne next to the reindeer's pen talking to the children about the deer's.

~ My Dislikes List ~ 
 1. Ice : I hate black ice. I tend to get it on my front porch all winter so I'm going through at least 2 bags of rock salt every two months. I sucks massively falling down the steps on black ice on the way to work.
2. Malls : I dislike going to the mall when it's really busy. The crowds annoy me and it starts to feel claustrophobic as well when I'm surrounded by a large group of people. 
3. Cold hot cocoa : I have a cup warmer, but it broke on me so now my hot cocoa gets cold faster. 
4. Peanuts Holiday Specials : I admit it, even when I was little I always disliked the Peanuts crew. I know I'm a horrible person, growing up I always found them creepy with their big heads. LOL 
5. Snow in my boots : There are time's when I forget to tuck my pant legs in my boots and I will find snow in them. It happens to me at least a dozen times during the winter. I'm so glad leg warmers are back in fashion because I went out and bought three pairs of them to wear with my boots!
6. Carols sung out of tune on purpose : You can tell when someone is singing a song out of tune on purpose and when someone is singing with their heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment