January 12, 2019

Bedtime curfew for a 19 year old?


You are kidding right? A 19 year old with a set bedtime?? This seems so very wrong. It's like you're telling them they are an adult who can drive and work, but not an adult enough to know when you need to get your rump into bed at a descent time.

I wasn’t like most wild child 19 year old’s as I was mainly either at home or at work, I worked a lot and I mean A LOT!
I was also paying room and board and was helping out with the bills and groceries every week.
I was  a responsible adult who knew my own limits and boundaries. I didn’t need a curfew set up for me because I rarely left the house. Nor did I need a bedtime set for me as I gave myself one. See I was raised right. 

The big advice I was given while growing up was “Don’t do anything you can’t tell your Daddy about.” Therefore I didn't. Raise the child right and they won't need a curfew set for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment