January 26, 2019

Call the Winchesters!

I have a glade plug in plugged into a socket in the living room. Mom accidentally bumped into it with her wheelchair and the electricity turned off in the living room.

So I go and check the electrical box and it's looking fine, there's nothing out of place at all. 
We were both sitting in the dark befuddled because it worked everywhere else but in that room and the basement.

 I pick up the plug in off the floor and plug it back in and the electricity turns back on in the living room! Seriously at the time all I could think of was "Call the Winchester brother's!" LOL

Alas in all seriousness, it's probably a short, so my elder sibling is going to look at the plug in socket and see if he can figure out what's wrong with it. The plug in is still plugged in, I didn't want to touch it until he was ready to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment