April 01, 2019

High school Musings

My sister Melisa posted on her Facebook about our brother Steve in the comments about how the teachers always referred to us as his sisters. Every time a teacher read my name it was usually like... "Are you Steve Steinmetz's sister?" or "Oh you're related to Steinmetz.." with a wary look.
My brother may or may not have gotten into mischief while in high school... just a wee bit... I mean come on we were teenagers!!!! He was harmless really. I mean he's always been very creative and is great at DiY!
I wonder if they still have the desk with the top that he colored black with the permanent marker? I may or may not have hidden the marker from the teacher so he wouldn't get caught.. I did give it back to him after class though . LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment