March 03, 2019

Do you remember the first time you got drunk? I mean totally smashed??


I was reading through an old journal and found an entry that I swear I don't remember half of what I wrote... Drunk writing I guess... the handwriting is kind smooshy...
I do remember getting smashed and sitting under a table on the lane while my sister Melisa and friend Mike were bowling. Yes I was literally sitting UNDER the table! Mike had gotten me smashed like he swore he would.

I remember going into the bathroom to because I was getting sick and I think Mike came in to check on me.

Here's what I don't remember... perhaps someone could clarify a few things to me...
~ At what time during the night did I actually end up under the table?

~ Exactly how many drinks did I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment