April 19, 2019

44 things about me

1. Do you like blue cheese? Depends on what I'm eating.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Nope and I'm ok with other folks owning them.
4. What is your favorite flavor? Bacon, Almond
5. Do you get nervous before going to Doctor? Always
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Umm I try not to think about what's in them...
7. Favorite Movie/TV show? The Crown
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee or tea
9. Do you do push ups? Yep I push myself up right out of bed in the morning.. does that count?

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Moonstone ring

11. Favorite hobbies. Writing
12. Do you have A.D.D? No
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? Body
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name three thoughts at this moment? I'm tired, I want pizza, I love my family 
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly? Water, coffee, tea. 
17. Current worry? Finding an apartment to move into
18. Current annoyance right now? Apartment hunting
19. Favorite place to be? In my bedroom.. my quiet space.

20. How do you ring in the new year? Online with friends and going to bed early.
21. Where would you like to go? Texas to Jensen Ackles' Family Business Brewery.
22. Name three people who will complete this? No clue.. not a Scooby Doo...
23. Do you own slippers? Yes black of course.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? 100% cotton for me.
26. Can you whistle? Umm sometimes
27. What are your favorite colors? Black, purple, green, silver, red
28. Would you be a pirate? Yes as long as I can have a dog instead of a parrot...
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I hum

30. Favorite girls name? Morgana
31. Favorite boys name? Callisan
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Bellame lip gloss.. my new addiction! 
33. Last thing that made you laugh? As in a real laugh or a semi real one? 
34. Best toy as a child? Barbies lol
35. Worst injury you have ever had? When I fell in my senior year and my brother Steve was picking rocks out of the wound.. 
36. Where would you love to live? Britain
37. How many TV’s do you have? 1
38. Who are your loudest friends? None
39. How many dogs do you have? 0

40. Does someone trust you? Yes
41. What book are you reading at the moment? "Dear Universe", by Sarah Prout
42. What’s your favorite candy? Gummy Bears
43. What’s your favorite sports team? I love Ice skating 
44. Favorite Month? August thru November.. aka Fall!.

No comments:

Post a Comment