June 03, 2019

Ladies we need to talk...

​Ya know what's funny? 
When guys, or at least I think they're guys.. get all stupid on me in messenger, usually guys from Nigeria and or around there.
They say "Hello pretty.. ur beutfl mary me plez so I come to you and live." 
Then I say "No thank you, not interested in being scammed." 
Then they say " Don be mean be nice pretty."
Then I send them these 2 pictures and after they see them they block me. LOL


Seriously... look at their profiles. If they are connected with only women, if they have a female pic, but when they post it say that HE posted on HIS Facebook, it's a scammer. If you can't tell for sure then post a link to his profile and I'll look for you and tell you. 
Once they started asking for money they are scamming you. I don't care how long you have known "him" that person is scamming you! They use photos of guys and gals in the military, they use celebrity photos. 
They target widows and elderly women who they see as being easy pushovers and also women who they deem as not pretty.
Listen here.. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU'R NOT! YOU ARE ENOUGH!

BTW that guy in the photo?? 
Peter Steele from Type O Negative. 
{RIP Sweetheart You are so very missed.}

No comments:

Post a Comment