June 13, 2019

STOP!!! Collaborate and listen...



Image may contain: text🚨🖐🚨🖐🚨🖐🚨

The recent FB update added this ⬇️ new feature for mobile FB users. Since this update - many have landed in FB jail 🚓 multiple times. It seems many of us are accidentally ‘reporting a problem’ and getting our friends thrown in 👮‍♀️jail👮‍♂️.

😲 How can you fix it? 🤔 (Do you want to fix it.. I mean seriously folks.. I know some folks who would do well to be in FB jail... I mean c'mon mow.. who gave you permission to blow my mind...)
🚨🚨When you’re in FB on your phone, shake (hard) your phone around until this pops up. (I have an Android and I gave it a super good shake and nothing happened for me!) Then slide or touch that ‘shake phone to report a problem’ button to OFF! 🚨🚨

🙄 🙄 Apparently it was automatically ON with the latest update. Fix your phones - Let’s keep our friends out of FB jail. 😹🙄 Though knowing my luck.. I would have put myself in jail already.. 😹

No comments:

Post a Comment