August 02, 2019

The stress is killin me!

Today has been absolutely crazy! I mean nuts, but a few good things happened.
 I got in touch with an apartment and have a meeting next week with them about a two bedroom!
 I'll be calling another place tomorrow that's right across from my work! YAY!!! 

I looked half the night last night and finally gave up at 2am.
 I looked up at the ceiling and said "Ok folks I need a two bedroom apartment by Oct 1st. 
A little help would be good because I'm feeling pretty lost right now."

I called the apt to cancel an apt today and spoke with another woman who said that they had apps that were going to be free in Sept. so I jumped and made an apt to check them out. 
Fingers crossed that this works out for us. 
The stress is killin me!

No comments:

Post a Comment