January 14, 2020

My thoughts on Prince Harry and Megs.

This is a very weird situation. While I am not against her being a black woman, 
I am against her using Prince Harry to move herself on up in the world. 
In the beginning I was blissfully happy for them because you could see the love 
I her eyes for him and you could see how much he loved her. 

As time moves on I have come to realize that she is an Actress and a good one at that... 
Here's the thing.. when you join the Royal Family you follow the set protocols and follow the rules both written and unwritten. You don't go your own way and just do whatever you want. You are there to support the Family and even more, the Queen herself. 

I am so saddened by how everything has turned out for Prince Harry. My favorite fiery ginger.
No longer is he a member of his own family.. he walked away and stepped down from 
being an active Senior member. I understand that it was to protect his wife and son, but there's more to it... right Megs?

How many times has he said that he didn't want to be in the spotlight and you keep pushing him in there. You take advantage of his sadness and of his emotional stress.  Oh you really do and we all see it. 

What's even sadder is that you lost everything.. your titles and that posh princess life that you always dreamed of. It's all over for you. Frogmore Cottage is now empty, the staff have been fired or moved into another residence.  

Guess what 
What Meghan wants, Meghan will NOT always get.

Welcome to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment