I just got up from a weird nap. I swear I only listened to the radio before I fell asleep. So no clue where this came from.
I dreamed that I woke up on a couch and a woman is standing there looking at me. I look behind her and there's a swamp with gators and crocs in it and they were swimming closer.
I tried to lean back against the couch to make it tip backwards and kept telling her to push it backwards. She just looked at me, no clue who she was. I climbed over the couch and and as I got over a big shot of dirt hit me, like someone was digging and tossed the dirt behind them.
I turned around and the woman was gone and there was a big gator looking at me. I put my hand out and told it to stay, it stayed. I did this 4 times and started to hover off the ground. A baby gator grabbed my arm from behind and I'm trying to wave it off.
The big gator got closer and it's mouth was open, I was able to fling the baby off, I grabbed it by the tail and threw it into the big gators mouth. The big gator started thrashing around to get the baby out and I flew up into the air. This made me think that the baby was the big gator's brat. lol
I was hovering over the tree's. I looked into the pit and saw that there were three towns on 3 sides of the pit, the towns were divided by big stone walls, and there were human bodies both dead and alive scattered around amongst the gators. There were spikes up and down the sides of the pit except for the side that I was on.
My foot was grabbed and I was pulled down into a tree top. A woman was in the tree and told me that everyone in the pit were people who had special skills and abilities. The townsfolk in all 3 towns were against the Specials. She said they gave the special folks a drug that paralyzed them and then dumped them into the pit alive.

No comments:
Post a Comment