April 07, 2021

Valley Brook Musings


This complex I live in is amusing at the moment. People are starting venture out after a long winter's hibernation and tend to their flower beds under their main windows and they're going out and just chilling on the front porches and yelling.. yes yelling at each other.

Right now someone is sitting on their porch behind me and is singing an extremely horrible version of Celine Dion's Titanic. People should be banned from singing that song when they're drunk... I mean really how dare they!
The guy in the house on the hill is back out in his back yard. At first he was cleaning it, but what he's actually doing is tossing his junk over the fence onto the complex's property... so I guess yeah, technically he's actually cleaning his yard.

Every so often he starts swearing like a bloody sailor the last thing he said was "G0d damnit, the fvcking dog bit me!" This is the very same man who had a most unusual conversation with God last year during lock down. I'm curious as to whether they'll have another conversation this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment