This coffee is amazing. It's my new favorite instant coffee. I've used it in morning shakes and I've also added some to smoothies and milk shakes. I know the latter sounds weird, but it tastes good!
I have tried just about every instant coffee that I could find and disliked them all. They were too bitter and acidic or just tasted disgusting. This magic elixir outshines them all!
I just received mine yesterday and so fast. I've had 2 cups of coffee and added some to my vanilla meal replacement shake. This tastes amazing in the shake.
Once the jar is empty then I'll be reusing ight add a bank. I'm literally about to ho buy 2 more so that I can add them to my back up coffee stash. I will be using one at work.
Here's how I make mine..
1.) Put one heaping spoon full of the Tastlé coffee into your cup. I always use a tablespoon for mine as I like strong coffee.
2.) Pour hot but not boiling water into your cup. I boil water in a tea kettle and then pour it in, I like my coffee hot, but usually wait a few for the water to cool before pouring.
3.) Add Sweetener or milk to your preference, stir and enjoy. I add my creamer into the coffee and it's all good.
2.) Pour hot but not boiling water into your cup. I boil water in a tea kettle and then pour it in, I like my coffee hot, but usually wait a few for the water to cool before pouring.
3.) Add Sweetener or milk to your preference, stir and enjoy. I add my creamer into the coffee and it's all good.
"With a premium blend of finely roasted beans, from the finest crops available, Tastle Coffee brings you the sumptuous taste of freshly brewed coffee without the hassle of traditional coffee machines. Our company strives to ensure the best quality roast, to maintain a superior tasting and satisfying cup of coffee every time. With a superior grade of Arabica beans, the raw green coffee is roasted to perfection to bring out the exquisite flavor and aroma. The coffee is then ground perfectly and brewed through a series of many sterilized percolators. Once roasted and ground, the coffee is brewed to specific quantities at 180 Degrees C with natural pure spring water. Tastle Gold contains Arabica coffee beans and uses a 'Freeze Drying' preservation process. This provides a much finer higher quality instant that dissolves much more efficiently, delivering the great taste that Tastle promises with every product."

No comments:
Post a Comment