January 22, 2022

I have a challenge for you if you choose to accept it... Stay off your phone for 4 days and keep it away from you.


So, I did a thing. I kept my phone on the other side of the room from where my desk is, so I wasn't on it as much. Every time I would get a notification, I'd grab my phone and go on it. I found myself on my phone more and more and well I get distracted easily. LOL
Instead of being distracted on the phone I have been doing what I have planned... I have been doing stuff online, blog updates, surveys and taking care of FB groups {1 hr. for 4 groups}. I have also been watching/listening to a lot of YouTube video's about
#vanlife and the British royal family.
Van Life
(In order of favorites)
VANCITY VANLIFE ~226K subscribers ~ Chrome is my all-time favorite because he tells you how van life really is. The ups and downs and he literally will show you. Go to his page and binge from the beginning. He literally sold pretty much everything and moved into a van with his pup Disco!
British Royal Family
(In order of Favorites)
River ~ 76.6K subscribers ~ Ok ya'll River is so awesome! He will tell you like it is and won't hold anything back.
PDina ~ 52.1K subscribers ~ PDina gives the smack down on the royal family and has no problem calling people out when they screw up.
I have literally only been on my phone when my sister and niece called, otherwise it sat on my nightstand the entire time and was untouched... no messenger or any gaming apps. Messenger and the gaming apps are my distractions!
Taking time off the internet has caused me to read 2 and a half books and start writing again. You'll be amazing at how much better you're feeling by staying off social media.  

No comments:

Post a Comment