July 01, 2022

Another year lived...


 It's July 1st and there's already fireworks going off outside. They usually go off the entire month here where I live and it does get a bit frustrating when they decide to shoot them off around midnight. 

I have come to terms with the fact that the fireworks are a part of the holiday and that having them go off for so long is just a part of life and I'm dealing with it just fine, but I do have a few issues that really irk me when they are being fired off...

1. The terror that furbabies feel when they go off breaks my heart. People should not have to drug their pets to help them get through the holiday. Fireworks should be illegal and not be allowed to be fired off in neighborhoods.

2. Veterans who suffer from PTSD should be taken into consideration this time of the year. They did not choose to come back with PTSD and they fought for this country and should be protected this time of year. 

There's so much banging going on upstairs at work as the mall prepares for the annual haunted house that takes place up there every September thru October. It's kind of funny because you hear screaming most of the night as people move through it. lol

I don't know why the mall bother's to take it down, they might as well keep it up year round so that they don't have to deal with rebuilding it. Nothing else happens up there so  to me it's just a waste of time and energy.

The 1st is also my birthday I have officially turned 53. I worked all day and did nothing special, OK I bought myself a purse and ordered Chinese food for dinner. Again it's nothing special literally just another day for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment