October 07, 2022

Fancy by Jessica Simpson


While at work today I found a bottle of perfume that I had been looking for for quite a while now. The perfume is one from Jessica Simpson's perfume line and is called "Fancy".
 
The perfume smells amazing and I have received quite a few compliments on the scent. It's really hard to find a perfume that goes well with my body chemistry and thankfully this one meshes well with it.

It has a fruity feminine smell to it and it's very long lasting. I applied it this afternoon around noon and it was still lingering when I got home from work at 6. 

I looked up the scent notes and found that it is a vanilla based fragrance with top notes of red berries, pears and apricots. There are middle notes of caramel, gardenia, almond and my favorite scent Jasmine! Last but not least the base notes of amber and sandalwood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment