October 18, 2022

Would you leave Facebook because your posts aren't getting enough likes or comments?

I have seen a few posters on Facebook say that since they get no views, likes or comments on Facebook then they are leaving the platform because obviously no one cares about them. I don't understand as to how people can be so needy for attention like that.

Maybe I'm different as I could really care less about those. I post what I like and that's it. I have posts that have no interactions on them at all, yet I'm still sticking around to see what my family and friends are up to.

My self worth isn't defined by Facebook and unfortunately it seems like a lot of folks feel worthless and unliked. 
Just a heads up...  You are awesome with or without the interactions on Facebook! Don't let social media define who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment