December 04, 2022

Sylvester Stallone moviethon

It's just another peaceful Sunday. I'm drinking coffee and munching on crackers. The sun is out and it's slightly cold outside. 
I have a huge list of stuff to do and at the moment I haven't even started it. lol Instead I'm watching or rather listening to "The Expendables" movies as I am online. 

There are 21 days left until Christmas arrives. I have my shopping done, all I need to do is wrap what I have and get the rest off layaway at my work. 

I am a huge fan of them and am slightly confused as to why I literally just watched them yesterday for the first time. 
I'm a big fan of Sylvester Stallone and Jason Stratham so really I should have watched these movies when they first came out, but I am not a sit in the movie theater kind of person these days. 
I haven't been to a movie theater in almost 10 years. At the moment it's more like I'm listening to the first movie like one would listen to books on tape. The next movie is Sly's Samaritan

No comments:

Post a Comment