January 26, 2023

The Coronation of His Majesty King Charles


Yippee! Buckingham Palace has released details of the events due to take place between Saturday 6th and Monday 8th May - the Coronation Weekend! I actually took this day off from work so that I can ensure that I can watch it. I'll have a mini brunch as I watch it as well. lol 

The Coronation of His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Queen Consort will be taking place at Westminster Abbey on Saturday 6th May, 2023. I'm really hoping to see many of the long standing traditions and amazing pageantry take place. I've seen video's of Queen Elizabeth II's coronation and it was beautiful. 

I know the Brits will be celebrating this historic event the entire weekend. Gathering for meals, having tea and all around celebrating in the streets. I would love to be there and experience it first hand, maybe when William takes the throne I can be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment