January 06, 2023

The MLM trap...


 I belonged to a mlm for many years and I'm so glad that I left. At the time in my life I was living paycheck to paycheck and I was feeling as if I was drowning. I was looking for some help and found the mlm as a possible life preserver. I was 100% wrong!

I spent years in the "business" attempting to sell over priced products to folks who had money and who were mostly healthy and maintaining their weight. Those who actually needed it couldn't afford a 3 month autoship in order to get the discounted prices.

See I was told to start adding people who looked as if they had $$. I was a beginner in the field so I did as the trainers in the group told me to do. I soon found that I literally had nothing in common with those people because I was struggling paycheck to paycheck and most of the ladies I followed were stay at home moms.

Then it was " Tell these momma's that they need this job to stay home with their babies!" We were told that if they really wanted it then suggest that they use a credit card, sell something, borrow the money from someone, etc.. the list goes on and on. It was so toxic I was getting anxious when I would go to the team zooms.

I'm still connected to a few of those trainers and the three main ones are multi millionaires.. the main one is working toward billionaire status. Yes folks they hit that status easily. You know how? They have hundreds and hundreds of people working under them so they can do enough to get by because those under them are the ones bringing them the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment