April 02, 2023

Why are so many British people so rude and critical about the United States?

Speaking the truth is not being rude or critical it's being honest. The United States is a s*** show… and this is coming from someone who is American. If I had the funds to, I would definitely be moving out of America.

I'm done being overtaxed, I'm done paying taxes so rich folks can live in comfort as they run our country. I'm done with the racial divide, I'm done with everything.

I've actually gotten to the point where I'm embarrassed to say that I live in America. And that's because I know that other countries see our country as a joke.

Despite my love for Britain, I've always been a patriotic American, but there's only so much a patriotic American can put up with and they start losing hope for a better future in the country that they once loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment