November 01, 2010

Let the NaNoWriMo begin :)

Another day with Madison. We made some Peach muffins and Banana bread that she is going to take for her teacher tomorrow. She has a rather rough time when her teacher isn't there and does alot of crying. I have been asked at least 5 times if her teacher will be at school tomorrow. This teacher must be a good one to have this kind of impact on a 5 yr old.
Halloween is over much to my dismay. I wouldn't mind it being Halloween all the time. Tis my all time favorite holiday if you must know. Ghost Hunters live was on last night on the scy fy channel 6 hours long. I made it through 5 hours and ended up going to sleep at midnight, which left me no writing time. Bummer.  So here I am spending a few hours cleaning up the board so I can work on filling it up while I'm writing my NaNo novel.  My word count at the moment is 0, but I'm not worried, just getting things sorted out on paper before I begin to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment