I've been thinking alot about my family. Yep at times we are a bit dysfunctional, then again who isn't? I love them all, but I do feel the need for some much needed shout outs.. The first in my shout outs goes to my beautiful neice Kennedy who is watching over everyone from her fluffly cloud in Heaven. She was taken from us in .. and though she isn't with us in person, she is definitely with us in our hearts. The day she was born the angels sang and the day she passed the angels came and took her home. <- This little girl right reminds me so much of her. It's become one of my favorite pictures on my computer.
Next is Madison. Miss Madi or Love Bug as she perfers to be called, ok this little girl changes her nicknames just about everyday! She is a wonderful girl with a great imagination. She's always ready to play in the mud, climb the trees, but she will do so while wearing a cute lil dress. She shares a facebook with Morgan. She tells me that I'm her "secret" Godmother. lol
Morgan is such a smart little girl it's amazing. She's so proud to be named after her cousin Kennedy. :) She's always wanting to learn something, always reading and oh boy can she write stories! She is a miniature adult. I kid you not, you can actually have a semi adult conversation with her. She takes information in at school and really thinks about it. She's in the midst of a battle within at the moment. Alot of emotions are swirling around inside of her, just looking for away out. She shares a facebook with Madison. I am very proud of her and proud to be her Godmother.
My nephew Josh is in a band called "Neotheist". The band is having their first show on November 20 at 8:00pm and again at November 21 at 1:00am. If you live in Rochester, NY, I recommend that you check them out, I have one of their music videos on my facebook if your interested in seeing it. I am very proud of Josh because he has a dream and he's doing what he can to fulfill this dream. I forsee a great future for him.
My nephew Spencer is taking voice lessons. How sweet is that? His inspiration is Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson, who was trained in singing Opera. If you can sing Opera then you can sing anything. I've heard Spencer sing, he's good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment