Look at the world around us… There is so much negative garbage on the news with small scatterings of positive news woven in. On the whole they mostly show the negative side of life which is why I stopped watching the news.Our world is filled with so much negative that it’s getting hard to stay positive. When you hear the negative, do you dwell on it or do you replace it with something positive? I try to see something positive in every situation that I have to go through and I will be the first to admit that at time’s it’s really hard to do so.
I refuse to allow the negative events of the day to effect my mood. I give no one permission to ruin my day.. if anyone is going to ruin it then I will do so when I choose to. When something negative sneaks into my head, I immediately replace it with something positive. I do the same in every situation I’m in.
At work if something happens then I will think about something positive like my dog at home waiting for me. He does the little “Yay your home I missed you!” dance and it kicks the negative away from my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment