Do you have ghost in your home.. on your property or at your work? Do you know anyone who has ghosts in their house?
When I worked in the daycare I saw and heard them daily. My name was called and I saw dark shadows everywhere darting from room to room. There was the ghost of a young girl there as well. A psychic told me that she was my “daughter” from a past life. I died before I could fully adopt her, but I called her my little girl. This little girl followed me around to various places.
I was babysitting for my medium friend and saw a figure walk through the dining room with a box in his arms. He wore a red, white and blue flannel shirt and a pair of boots with blue jeans. Tall with grey hair.
When I started at Burlyworld, I was seeing the shadows and heard my name being called and to this day I still hear them and see the shadows. At one point I saw a floating head with no body attached to it. At the time I thought it was the cleaning guy, but as it turned out that day he wasn’t at work and was home sick.
What about you have you seen or felt anything?
What about you have you seen or felt anything?



No comments:
Post a Comment