I discovered a craft project on Pinterest about turning empty water bottles into flowers. You cut the tops off the water bottle and shape them into flowers. I have used old glass paint on the flowers in the photo, but have recently discovered that glitter nail polish works wonderful as well and it dries faster.
I also painted a few empty jars with glitter polish and used a colored hair tie {the kind that are tied on one end} and stretched those around the neck of the jar. Those are used for my paperclips and also as candle holders.
Tonight I painted a wine goblet with clear sparkly glitter. Once that’s dry then I’m going over it with a blue glitter polish and turn it into a candle holder. I usually get my glitter polish at the dollar store so I don’t feel guilty about using it for crafty purposes.

No comments:
Post a Comment