April 13, 2018

As Elsa says.. Let it go!

I know a few folks who are feuding right now, verbally, not physically as they live in separate states, Ye Gods help us all if they resided in the same state. 
This feud all started with a disagreement and both sides believe themselves to be right and the other to be wrong.. they both also refuse to believe otherwise. 

I have tried numerous times to bring peace between the two and as an outsider in the dispute I can see both sides to the stories they are telling... both the good and the bad aspects of the tales.
One has embellished her story quite a bit to make herself seem like she's the underdog and everyone is ganging up on her. She play's the "I'm being bullied" card very well and constantly... even though she's not as she's actually the one doing the bullying.

So as I sit here and watch this story unfold before me with added voices chiming in here and there, I look around for the sand bucket and wonder why it's suddenly so crowded in the sandbox.


No comments:

Post a Comment